Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Introduction and Background Information

Hello my name is Ben. I am just a regular American, who is currently in college. I am currently near Denver, CO, but I have moved all around when growing up since my father was in the military. I decided to create this blog because I have many thoughts about the government, what the media shows, and many other things. I will not tell you about all my ideas on certain policies, or values at this time as I am sure they will come out as I post. I will be talking about many things that are going on relating to the goverment. I will also be posting many videos or articles from many different news sources and posting what I think about it. If any of this has interested you feel free to follow me and bookmark me, since I plan on blogging several different posts a day.

You are also welcome to post comments on anything that I post. The only requirement that I have is that they not be hateful. Also, instead of posting links to other sources that may or may not be related to the topic, feel free to send me links that you would like me to report on.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment!